Ladder products were not designed for children, but all of our products are NSF Certified for Sport, which ensures there aren’t unsafe levels of contaminants and our product labels match exactly what’s in the product. We do not recommend them for use by children.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ladder Whey Protein Vanilla available for purchase?
- Did Openfit acquire Ladder.sport?
- What is NSF Certified for Sport®?
- How should I take Ladder products?
- What's the difference between Ladder’s Whey and Plant Proteins?
- When should I take Ladder products?
- Which Ladder products contain caffeine?
- Why does Ladder Pre-Workout make me feel tingly?
- What is Beta-alanine?
- Where are your supplements made?