NSF Certified for Sport® certifies each batch of our products is tested by an independent, non-government third party, NSF International. It also certifies that Ladder products do not contain any of the 270+ substances banned by USADA, MLB, NHL, and other professional sports organizations. This certification ensures the contents of the supplement actually match what is printed on the label and that there are no unsafe levels of contaminants or heavy metals in the products. To learn more about this certification, please read our blog article on it HERE.
Articles in this section
- Is the Ladder Whey Protein Vanilla available for purchase?
- Did Openfit acquire Ladder.sport?
- What is NSF Certified for Sport®?
- How should I take Ladder products?
- What's the difference between Ladder’s Whey and Plant Proteins?
- When should I take Ladder products?
- Which Ladder products contain caffeine?
- Why does Ladder Pre-Workout make me feel tingly?
- What is Beta-alanine?
- Where are your supplements made?