To uninstall apps on your Fire TV device:
1. Next, go to Applications and select Manage Installed Applications.
2. Select the app, then Uninstall.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
To add apps on your Fire TV device:
1. Check Fire TV’s main menu with your remote control and scroll through the apps available on your device. Select the app you want.
2. After finding your preferred app, install it by pressing the ‘select’ button. Then press the ‘Get’ button for installation to begin.
3. Once the app has been installed, the button will change to ‘Open’. Click this button to get your app running.