Openfit and PGA TOUR have teamed up together to create a 15-day challenge to support the PGA TOUR’s funding of COVID-19 relief efforts in cities across the country. The name of this challenge is “Get Active for COVID-19 Relief”. Our objective is to get Golfers ready to get back to Golfing and provide funding for COVID-19 relief efforts. To support the “Get Active for COVID-19 Relief” challenge, Openfit has created 15 golf-specific workouts in a 15-day schedule to evaluate your mobility, strength and endurance to keep you at your best on the course. Anyone who participates in the challenge and completes a minimum of 5 workouts will be eligible for a grand prize drawing at the conclusion of the challenge.
How does Get Active for COVID-19 Relief / PGA TOUR collaboration challenge work?
Join the 15-day “Get Active for COVID-19 Relief” fitness challenge with a $5 entry fee and you’ll get complimentary access to all Openfit workouts, meal plans and recipes for the duration of the challenge.
- Openfit will donate 100% of your entry fee to the PGA TOUR Charities, Inc.
- If you complete a minimum of 5 workouts during the 15-day challenge, Openfit will match your $5 entry fee for a total of $10 donated to PGA TOUR Charities, Inc.
Where do I sign-up for the Get Active for COVID-19 Relief challenge?
Click here to sign-up https://shop.openfit.com/pages/pgatour-covid-relief
What are the dates for the Get Active for COVID-19 Relief challenge?
Sign-up / Registration starts on May 18, 2020 and will remain open to June 5, 2020. The challenge starts on May 27, 2020 and ends on June 10, 2020.
What workouts can I do to complete the Get Active for COVID-19 Relief challenge?
Openfit has created 15 golf-specific workouts in a 15-day schedule to elevate your mobility, strength and endurance to keep you at your best on the course.
You can do any workout in the Openfit library and that will count toward your completion of a minimum of 5 workouts to trigger the Openfit $5 match to PGA TOURS Charities, Inc.
What are the prizes that are included in the grand prize drawing?
Anyone who completes a minimum of 5 workouts during the challenge will be eligible for a grand prize drawing. The drawing will be held after the conclusion of the challenge.
- Gift certificates for PGA TOUR SuperStore
- Year Supply of Openfit Plant Based Protein shakes
- Gift Certificates to Golf Digest Golf School subscriptions
- 1-year annual membership to Openfit
What charities will Openfit be donating?
All entry fees and the Openfit match donation for completions will be donated to PGA TOUR Charities, Inc. by Openfit and PGATOUR Charities will be distributed appropriately to local community charities.
How do I notify Openfit that I completed my 5 workouts?
The Openfit platform tracks your workouts so there is nothing you need to do. You will receive emails from us to help you stay on track toward completion of the challenge.
Who is PGA TOUR and the PGA TOUR Get Active platform
- The PGA TOUR is the preeminent gold organization in the world, and its membership is comprised of the world’s best professional golfers. Each week, members compete on a global stage across 6 tours (PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, and Korn Ferry Tour, as well as three developmental tours outside the USA). More than 160 events, supported by a global family of Corporate Partners, are structured to drive charitable contributions back into the communities in which the tournaments are played.
- Through the world of golf, the PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Charities, Inc. drive positive impact at unprecedented levels to support and improve local communities. During this difficult time, the PGA Tour is creating many opportunities to continue charitable support and for its fans to make a difference.
- Through the world of golf, the PGA TOUR, backed by its network of volunteers, drives positive impact at unprecedented levels to support and improve local communities. The PGA TOUR and its tournaments have donated more than $3 billion to date to support local organizations.
- PGA TOUR Active is a platform highlighting golf’s health and fitness revolution by showcasing the lifestyles of professional golfers and fans. Active strives to create awareness, which gives our players and fans the ability to choose and engage in a healthier lifestyle while inspiring others.