Beta-alanine, an amino acid naturally occurring in the body, which elevates levels of carnosine. For some people, Beta-alanine may cause a temporary, mild tingling sensation. This effect usually subsides within 30-60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- What are the Openfit Plant-Based Protein ingredients and nutritional facts?
- What nutritional products can I purchase?
- What are the Fuel ingredients and nutritional facts?
- What are the Openfit Recovery Post-Workout Formula ingredients and nutritional facts?
- Are Openfit Supplements Gluten Free?
- Do Openfit supplements contain artificial flavors or sweeteners?
- Does Openfit Fuel Pre-Workout Formula have caffeine in it?
- Why is Openfit Fuel Pre-Workout Formula red in color?
- My cart is saying an item is out of stock
- What is your refund policy for Openfit Supplements?