Beta-alanine, an amino acid naturally occurring in the body, which elevates levels of carnosine. For some people, Beta-alanine may cause a temporary, mild tingling sensation. This effect usually subsides within 30-60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- My cart is saying an item is out of stock
- What is your Money Back Guarantee for nutritional goods?
- What nutritional products can I purchase?
- Are Openfit Supplements Gluten Free?
- Does Openfit Fuel Pre-Workout Formula have caffeine in it?
- Do Openfit Fuel Pre-Workout Formula and Openfit Recovery Post-Workout Formula contain artificial flavors or sweeteners?
- Why is Openfit Fuel Pre-Workout Formula red in color?
- What should I do if I have allergy concerns?
- What can cause a tingling sensation while using Openfit Fuel Pre-Workout Formula?
- Does Openfit follow FDA required Good Manufacturing Practices?