To setup Openfit on your Roku device, follow the instructions below to add the channel, activate your account, and get started.
If you have a brand new Roku device and need help setting up for the first time, follow the instructions on the Roku website and then move on to the steps below.
Step 1: Add the Openfit channel
- Go to your Roku Home Screen by clicking the home button on your remote
- Navigate to Streaming Channel
- Scroll down and select Fitness
- Navigate to Openfit and Press OK
- Select Add Channel to confirm
For more information visit our Channel on Roku.com:
Step 2: Login or Sign-Up
- Existing Openfit member? Open the app and log in using your credentials to get started. If you are already logged in on your web browser, you can activate Roku by following the Activate steps on your Roku screen.
- If you signed up for Openfit through Facebook, Google, or Amazon, log into https://billing.openfit.com/login using the social button on your web browser and proceed to https://www.openfit.com/activate.
- New member? Roku users can now purchase Openfit directly through their Roku Device.
For optimal streaming, have your internet router and Roku in the same room or as close as possible with little to no obstructions such as walls.