The Openfit channel is available on a variety of newer and previously-available Roku devices. However, some older devices are not supported. All devices must be updated to latest version to ensure you get the best experience. For more information about upgrading your version, visit Roku's site.
- Roku TV
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Premiere and Premiere+
- Roku Streaming Stick and Stick+
- Roku Express and Express+
- Roku 2, 3, and 4
- Roku LT (model 2400 or higher)
- Roku HD (model 2500 or higher)
Devices Not Supported
- Roku DVP (N1000)
- Roku SD (N1050)
- Roku HD (N1100, 2000) and XR (N1101)
- Roku XD (2050) & XDS (2100)
If you’re unsure of which model number you have, go to the Roku Settings menu and then select System > About.