Some of our programs are extreme and physically demanding programs that were designed to be used by adults. With that in mind, we ask each parent or guardian to take extra precautions if they wish to have their child do an extreme program and carefully monitor their child's progress. Since each parent or guardian is ultimately responsible for the safety of their child, parents should view the program before their child begins, assess their child's fitness abilities and decide for themselves whether their child should undertake an extreme and physically demanding program. In addition, parents should first consult with their child's medical provider and instruct their child to read and follow all the safety instructions before beginning. If your child experiences any pain or other discomfort when doing the workout, parents should immediately discontinue their child's workout.
Articles in this section
- Social Feed on Openfit.com
- Is Openfit available outside of the United States?
- What is Openfit?
- How do I contact you?
- Orders Placed on Amazon
- How and when are taxes applied to Openfit orders?
- Are Openfit nutritionals or fitness programs safe when pregnant or nursing?
- Can persons under the age of 18 do Openfit workouts?
- Can I use Openfit programs if I am recovering from an injury?
- Do you have a phone number I can contact?