Some of our programs are extreme and physically demanding programs that were designed to be used by adults. With that in mind, we ask each parent or guardian to take extra precautions if they wish to have their child do an extreme program and carefully monitor their child's progress. Since each parent or guardian is ultimately responsible for the safety of their child, parents should view the program before their child begins, assess their child's fitness abilities and decide for themselves whether their child should undertake an extreme and physically demanding program. In addition, parents should first consult with their child's medical provider and instruct their child to read and follow all the safety instructions before beginning. If your child experiences any pain or other discomfort when doing the workout, parents should immediately discontinue their child's workout.
Articles in this section
- PGA TOUR and Openfit Challenge
- How and when do I redeem the Openfit offer?
- T-Mobile Tuesday
- Why isn’t my promo code working?
- How can I get involved in the community?
- What types of payment does Openfit accept?
- How much is Openfit?
- How can I login or register for Openfit?
- What equipment do I need?
- What is Openfit Live?